Astrobiology Learning Progressions
PurposeBackground and introduction to the Astrobiology Learning ProgressionsExplore Section
How to UseHow to use this resource to best communicate astrobiology conceptsExplore Section
Organization and StructureList of Core Learning Questions and Sub-QuestionsExplore Section
Hands-On Learning ResourcesUnder development
Organization and Structure
List of Core Learning Questions and Sub-Questions
- How did matter come together to make planets and life in the first place?
- How did Earth become a planet on which life could develop?
- What is life?
- How did life on Earth originate?
- How have life and Earth co-evolved?
- How has life evolved to survive in diverse environments on Earth?
- How do we explore beyond Earth for signs of life?