Planetary Data Archiving, Restoration, and Tools (PDART) is a program that will solicit research handling higher order data products, archiving and restoration of data, reference databases (i.e., Spectral libraries), digitization of non-digitized data, and tools.
PDART is now a program with no-due-dates (NoDD). For more information about NoDD in PSD, visit: https://science.nasa.gov/researchers/NoDD
Click here to view the ROSES 2023 call for this program.
- NNH22ZDA001N-PDAR 2022 Selected Abstracts (Updated January 25, 2023
- NNH21ZDA001N-PDART 2021 Selected Abstracts (See 2022 due to transition to NoDD)
- NNH20ZDA001N-PDART 2020 Selected Abstracts
- NNH19ZDA001N-PDART 2019 Selected Abstracts
- NNH18ZDA001N-PDART 2018 Selected Abstracts
- NNH17ZDA001N–PDART17 2017 Selected Abstracts
- NNH16ZDA001N-PDART 2016 Selected Abstracts
- NNH15ZDA001N-PDART 2015 Selected Abstracts
- NNH14ZDA001N-PDART 2014 Selected Abstracts
Selected PDART Proposals