- Professional Development Webinar Series from the Center for Dark Energy Biosphere Investigations (C-DEBI))
- Video – Elements of a Successful Poster
- Video – Poster Presentation Practice & Feedback
- Preparing a Poster Presentation
- Ten Simple Rules for a Good Poster Presentation Here are ten simple rules for maximizing the return on the time-consuming process of preparing and presenting an effective poster.
- Interviewing 101: Navigating the Four-Step Process Think of the interview like a dance of words. And like many dances, there are a few patches of tricky footwork.
- Lead the poster parade An eye-catching presentation can attract potential collaborators – and even a cash prize.
- The all-important job talk How people present their research and aspirations during interviews for academic positions can make or break their career.
- Five top tips for getting your paper noticed Your research breakthrough doesn’t just need to be read by the experts.
Tips & How to's
This proposal writing workshop was held in 2021 by the Network for Ocean Worlds (NOW), a NASA Research Coordination Network (RCN). The workshop includes presentations from the NOW Program Managers and a Q & A discussion. Presenters include:
Mary Voytek, Senior Scientist for Astrobiology in the Science Mission Directorate (SMD) at NASA HQ
Laura Lorenzoni, Program Scientist for the Ocean Biology and Biogeochemistry Program (OBB) in SMD at NASA HQ
Thorsten Markus, Program manager for Cryospheric Science at NASA HQ