Collaborative Technologies for AstrobiologyDecember 7, 2014
The Institute uses a variety of communications and information technology tools to build and support the astrobiology community. These include high-definition videoconferencing, real-time meeting software, websites, online communities, social networks, shared databases, high end computing facilities, science visualization software, and mobile devices. These technologies can be used alone or integrated with multiple technologies to produce virtual meetings, seminars, and workshops; link the NAI Teams; share knowledge; enable effective interactions both within and among teams; and support collaborative research and data sharing.
The NAI staff is available to help the community select the best technologies to fit their needs and security requirements. Please contact Estelle Dodson, email@example.com with questions.
Helpful documents for using this technology
- May 28 - Emerging Researchers in Exoplanet Science Symposium (ERES)
- May 29 - Application Deadline for The Forum for New Leaders in Space Science
- May 29 - Pre-proposal deadline for FfAME - Templeton Origins Funding Opportunity
- May 31 - Abstract Submission Deadline for 2nd Symposium of the Committee on Space Research (COSPAR 2015): Water and Life in the Universe
- May 31 - Application Deadline for Gordon Research Conference on Origins of Solar Systems
- May 31 - Abstract Submission Deadline for Life in a Cosmic Context - 5th Workshop of the Italian Astrobiology Society
- June 2 - Workshop on the Formation of the Solar System II
- June 10 - Registration Deadline for European Week of Astronomy and Space Science (EWASS) 2015
- June 15 - Astrobiology Science Conference (AbSciCon) 2015
- June 15 - Application Deadline for Summer School at Moletai Observatory: "Formation and Evolution of Planetary Systems and Habitable Planets"
- June 15 - Travel Grant Application Due for IAU XXIX General Assembly
- June 19 - Application Deadline for the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) International Top Young Fellowship (ITYF)
- June 22 - International Symposium on Molecular Spectroscopy 70th Meeting
- June 24 - European Week of Astronomy and Space Science (EWASS) 2015
- June 28 - Abstract and Registration Deadline for 15th EANA Astrobiology Conference
- June 30 - Abstract Submission Deadline for Exoplanetary Atmospheres and Habitability Workshop
- June 30 - Principal Investigator or Associate Principal Investigator Opportunity at The Earth-Life Science Institute (ELSI) at the Tokyo Institute of Technology
- NAI 2013 Annual Science Report