GSFC Summer Research Associate 2019 PresentationsAugust 08, 2019 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
Undergraduate Research Associates in Astrobiology: End-of Term Research Presentations
Presenter: Goddard Center for Astrobiology (GCA)
When: August 9, 2019 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT
Meeting Link: https://ac.arc.nasa.gov/gsfc/
The GCA sponsors a summer program (URAA) in which talented undergraduate students conduct cutting-edge research under the direction of GCA scientist-mentors. The students present summaries of their research objectives and findings during an end-of-term session delivered both locally and streamed to the astrobiology community as a whole.
The Class of 2019 will present on Friday, August 9th at 1-2 PM EDT in Building 34, Room W130.You are invited to attend, either locally or remotely.
The agenda and full list of presentations are available at the GSFC Summer Research Associate 2019 Presentations seminar page.
Source: [Goddard Center for Astrobiology (GCA)]
- The NASA Astrobiology Institute Concludes Its 20-year Tenure
- Global Geomorphologic Map of Titan
- Molecular Cousins Discovered on Titan
- Interdisciplinary Consortia for Astrobiology Research (ICAR)
- The NASA Astrobiology Science Forum Talks Now on YouTube
- The NASA Astrobiology Science Forum: The Origin, Evolution, Distribution and Future of Astrobiology
- Alternative Earths
- Drilling for Rock-Powered Life
- Imagining a Living Universe
- Workshops Without Walls: Astrovirology