Astrobiologia - Uma Ciência EmergenteSeptember 19, 2016 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
Published in August 2016 and authored by Douglas Galante, Evandro Pereira Da Silva, Fabio Rodrigues, Jorge Horvath, and Marcio De Avellar, Astrobiologia – Uma Ciência Emergente provides an introduction to astrobiology in Portuguese. The first issue gathers input from experts in different scientific areas and covers topics including research into the origins of life, the potentially habitable moons of our Solar System, and the discoveries of exoplanets.
More information and a free download of the first issue of Astrobiologia – Uma Ciência Emergente is available at: http://www.tikinet.com.br/iag/.
The Research Unit in Astrobiology (NAP-Astrobio) is an affiliate partner of the NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI). To learn more, visit: https://nai.nasa.gov/international-partners/university-sao-paulo-usp-research-unit-astrobiology-nap-astrobio, or visit the Universidade de São Paulo astrobiology program website at: http://www.astrobiobrazil.org.
Source: [University of São Paulo NAP-Astrobio]
- The NASA Astrobiology Institute Concludes Its 20-year Tenure
- Global Geomorphologic Map of Titan
- Molecular Cousins Discovered on Titan
- Interdisciplinary Consortia for Astrobiology Research (ICAR)
- The NASA Astrobiology Science Forum Talks Now on YouTube
- The NASA Astrobiology Science Forum: The Origin, Evolution, Distribution and Future of Astrobiology
- Alternative Earths
- Drilling for Rock-Powered Life
- Imagining a Living Universe
- Workshops Without Walls: Astrovirology