A Needle in Countless HaystacksJanuary 21, 2013 / Posted by: Daniella Scalice
Out of billions of galaxies and billions of stars, how do we find Earth-like habitable worlds? What is essential to support life as we know it? In this TED Ed video, astrobiologist Ariel Anbar provides a checklist for finding life on other planets.
Source: [TED Ed]
- Students Inspired by Scientists at MSU Summer Research Program
- How Much Contamination Is Okay on Mars 2020 Rover?
- New NASA Spaceward Bound Destination: Ladakh, India
- NAI Scientists Receive Awards and Distinctions
- ‘Snowball Earth’ Might Be Slushy
- NAI Welcomes New International Partner, the Japan AstroBiology Consortium (JABC)
- 2014 Annual Science Report
- ‘Bathtub Rings’ Suggest Titan’s Dynamic Seas
- NASA's LADEE Spacecraft Finds Neon in Lunar Atmosphere
- Nathalie Cabrol to Lead Carl Sagan Center at SETI Institute