Come Support Our Early Career Scientists at FameLab AGU!November 13, 2012 / Posted by: Daniella Scalice
Season two of the science communication sensation FameLab kicks off at the AGU Fall meeting on December 7th. This year we’ve expanded our astrobiology theme to “Exploring Earth and Beyond” and competitors will be talking on a wide range of topics, from the climate impacts of energy extraction to Earth’s dark matter halo to black holes! If you’ll be in the San Francisco Bay Area, please plan to join us at 7pm in the Marriott Marquis’ Salon 1 on Friday, December 7th…you don’t need to be registered for the AGU meeting to attend. Please contact Daniella Scalice with any questions at email@example.com.
- Studying Metabolism in Mixed Cultures
- Students Inspired by Scientists at MSU Summer Research Program
- How Much Contamination Is Okay on Mars 2020 Rover?
- New NASA Spaceward Bound Destination: Ladakh, India
- NAI Scientists Receive Awards and Distinctions
- ‘Snowball Earth’ Might Be Slushy
- NAI Welcomes New International Partner, the Japan AstroBiology Consortium (JABC)
- 2014 Annual Science Report
- ‘Bathtub Rings’ Suggest Titan’s Dynamic Seas
- NASA's LADEE Spacecraft Finds Neon in Lunar Atmosphere