Come Support Our Early Career Scientists at FameLab AGU!November 13, 2012 / Posted by: Daniella Scalice
Season two of the science communication sensation FameLab kicks off at the AGU Fall meeting on December 7th. This year we’ve expanded our astrobiology theme to “Exploring Earth and Beyond” and competitors will be talking on a wide range of topics, from the climate impacts of energy extraction to Earth’s dark matter halo to black holes! If you’ll be in the San Francisco Bay Area, please plan to join us at 7pm in the Marriott Marquis’ Salon 1 on Friday, December 7th…you don’t need to be registered for the AGU meeting to attend. Please contact Daniella Scalice with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Big Picture Science Radio Show
- Charting the Chemical Universe of Amino Acid Structure
- The Formation of Complex Organic Molecules in Star-Forming Regions
- New Technique to Date Ancient Zircons
- Clues to the Early Solar System in Carbon Fractionation
- Astrobiology Math
- NASA's Kepler Mission Announces a Planet Bonanza, 715 New Worlds
- Microbes, How Low Can You Go?
- Searching for Life: What Does It Mean for Humanity?
- Meet a Rover Driver!