Curious About Life: Interview With Jen Eigenbrode
Goddard scientist Jennifer Eigenbrode in the lab. Image Credit: Chris Gunn
Jen Eigenbrode talks about how the SAM instrument will search for the organic molecules that would indicate whether Mars ever could have supported life. Eigenbrode discusses how living on Mars time is a “shock to both mind and body” as she follows the progress of the Curiosity rover. Every day, she works with the SAM team to decide what type of science observations they want to achieve.
- Alien Moons Baked Dry
- Big Picture Science Radio Show
- Charting the Chemical Universe of Amino Acid Structure
- The Formation of Complex Organic Molecules in Star-Forming Regions
- New Technique to Date Ancient Zircons
- Clues to the Early Solar System in Carbon Fractionation
- Astrobiology Math
- NASA's Kepler Mission Announces a Planet Bonanza, 715 New Worlds
- Microbes, How Low Can You Go?
- Searching for Life: What Does It Mean for Humanity?