Curious About Life: Interview With Jen Eigenbrode
Goddard scientist Jennifer Eigenbrode in the lab. Image Credit: Chris Gunn
Jen Eigenbrode talks about how the SAM instrument will search for the organic molecules that would indicate whether Mars ever could have supported life. Eigenbrode discusses how living on Mars time is a “shock to both mind and body” as she follows the progress of the Curiosity rover. Every day, she works with the SAM team to decide what type of science observations they want to achieve.
- First Earth-Size Planet in the 'Habitable Zone' of Another Star
- Testing Life's Origins Around Ocean Vents
- NAI Director’s Seminar Series: Victoria Orphan
- The Seafloor Electric
- Possible New Moon for Saturn
- Mars in a Box
- Astrobiology on NOVA
- Microbial Innovation Causes the End-Permian Extinction
- FameLab USA: We Have a Winner!
- Atmospheric Pressure on Exoplanets