Behind the Scenes at Curiosity’s LandingAugust 8, 2012 / Posted by: Julie Fletcher
Pale Blue Blog
Brendan Mullan, winner of the 2012 FameLab Astrobiology competition, was on hand at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory for the nothing-short-of-miraculous landing of the Curiosity rover on Mars. Throughout the night, Brendan cataloged the events with his unique brand of commentary. To read his insights into Curiosity’s incredible accomplishments, and get an insiders view of the historic night, visit the Pale Blue Blog.
- Charting the Chemical Universe of Amino Acid Structure
- The Formation of Complex Organic Molecules in Star-Forming Regions
- New Technique to Date Ancient Zircons
- Clues to the Early Solar System in Carbon Fractionation
- Astrobiology Math
- NASA's Kepler Mission Announces a Planet Bonanza, 715 New Worlds
- Microbes, How Low Can You Go?
- Searching for Life: What Does It Mean for Humanity?
- Meet a Rover Driver!
- Michael Meyer to Serve as NAI Director