Behind the Scenes at Curiosity’s LandingAugust 8, 2012 / Posted by: Julie Fletcher
Pale Blue Blog
Brendan Mullan, winner of the 2012 FameLab Astrobiology competition, was on hand at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory for the nothing-short-of-miraculous landing of the Curiosity rover on Mars. Throughout the night, Brendan cataloged the events with his unique brand of commentary. To read his insights into Curiosity’s incredible accomplishments, and get an insiders view of the historic night, visit the Pale Blue Blog.
- First Earth-Size Planet in the 'Habitable Zone' of Another Star
- Testing Life's Origins Around Ocean Vents
- NAI Director’s Seminar Series: Victoria Orphan
- The Seafloor Electric
- Possible New Moon for Saturn
- Mars in a Box
- Astrobiology on NOVA
- Microbial Innovation Causes the End-Permian Extinction
- FameLab USA: We Have a Winner!
- Atmospheric Pressure on Exoplanets