A Needle in Countless HaystacksJanuary 21, 2013 / Posted by: Daniella Scalice
Out of billions of galaxies and billions of stars, how do we find Earth-like habitable worlds? What is essential to support life as we know it? In this TED Ed video, astrobiologist Ariel Anbar provides a checklist for finding life on other planets.
Source: [TED Ed]
- MAVEN's Final Preparations for Mars
- How Did Life on Earth Begin?
- MAVEN Mars Orbit Insertion Briefing
- Follow AbGradE 2014 Live on SAGANet!
- In the Zone. The Venus Zone: Seeking the Twin of Our Twin Among the Stars
- Simulated Atmospheres of Alien Worlds
- The Hypatia Catalogue
- Astrobiology and Theology
- Update From Mars: Curiosity in the Clouds
- Call for Session Topics and Organizers for AbSciCon 2015