A Needle in Countless HaystacksJanuary 21, 2013 / Posted by: Daniella Scalice
Out of billions of galaxies and billions of stars, how do we find Earth-like habitable worlds? What is essential to support life as we know it? In this TED Ed video, astrobiologist Ariel Anbar provides a checklist for finding life on other planets.
Source: [TED Ed]
- FameLab USA: Next National Finalist Selected
- AbSciCon 2015 Abstract Submission Now Open
- Methane and Organic Molecules in Gale Crater
- A Study in Nonfunctional RNA
- Workshop on the Potential for Finding Life in a Europa Plume
- Astrobiology Related Sessions at AGU
- Successful First AbGradE Symposium
- How Did Life Become Complex?
- Success for Orion
- M-Dwarf Planets With Oxygen in Their Atmospheres?