A Needle in Countless HaystacksJanuary 21, 2013 / Posted by: Daniella Scalice
Out of billions of galaxies and billions of stars, how do we find Earth-like habitable worlds? What is essential to support life as we know it? In this TED Ed video, astrobiologist Ariel Anbar provides a checklist for finding life on other planets.
Source: [TED Ed]
- Astrobiology Acupuncture
- How Can We Search for Life on Icy Moons?
- Proof-Of-Concept in an RNA World
- A Spark in Rapidly Freezing Saltwater
- Touchdown on a Comet
- Preparing for Alien Life
- Life Can Survive on Much Less Water Than You Might Think
- Lack of Oxygen Delayed the Rise of Animals on Earth
- In Memoriam: Katrina Edwards
- Mars 2020 Will Continue Search for Habitability