Come Support Our Early Career Scientists at FameLab AGU!November 13, 2012 / Posted by: Daniella Scalice
Season two of the science communication sensation FameLab kicks off at the AGU Fall meeting on December 7th. This year we’ve expanded our astrobiology theme to “Exploring Earth and Beyond” and competitors will be talking on a wide range of topics, from the climate impacts of energy extraction to Earth’s dark matter halo to black holes! If you’ll be in the San Francisco Bay Area, please plan to join us at 7pm in the Marriott Marquis’ Salon 1 on Friday, December 7th…you don’t need to be registered for the AGU meeting to attend. Please contact Daniella Scalice with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Astrobiology Acupuncture
- How Can We Search for Life on Icy Moons?
- Proof-Of-Concept in an RNA World
- A Spark in Rapidly Freezing Saltwater
- Touchdown on a Comet
- Preparing for Alien Life
- Life Can Survive on Much Less Water Than You Might Think
- Lack of Oxygen Delayed the Rise of Animals on Earth
- In Memoriam: Katrina Edwards
- Mars 2020 Will Continue Search for Habitability