Come Support Our Early Career Scientists at FameLab AGU!November 13, 2012 / Posted by: Daniella Scalice
Season two of the science communication sensation FameLab kicks off at the AGU Fall meeting on December 7th. This year we’ve expanded our astrobiology theme to “Exploring Earth and Beyond” and competitors will be talking on a wide range of topics, from the climate impacts of energy extraction to Earth’s dark matter halo to black holes! If you’ll be in the San Francisco Bay Area, please plan to join us at 7pm in the Marriott Marquis’ Salon 1 on Friday, December 7th…you don’t need to be registered for the AGU meeting to attend. Please contact Daniella Scalice with any questions at email@example.com.
- FameLab USA: Next National Finalist Selected
- AbSciCon 2015 Abstract Submission Now Open
- Methane and Organic Molecules in Gale Crater
- A Study in Nonfunctional RNA
- Workshop on the Potential for Finding Life in a Europa Plume
- Astrobiology Related Sessions at AGU
- Successful First AbGradE Symposium
- How Did Life Become Complex?
- Success for Orion
- M-Dwarf Planets With Oxygen in Their Atmospheres?